Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Go Cats?!!!


I know it sounds weird to barrack for The Cats rather than The Doggies, but there you have it. We didn't bother trying to get tickets because they wouldn't have let me through the turnstile. It's that same ol' discrimination I am subjected to all over the place.

Watching the game in high def on the big screen was fantastic... and it got better by the minute!

The following day I went to visit a Richmond supporter who just happened to be in a world of his own. His season had finished months ago.




1 comment:

singingduckie said...

What a handsome little dog you are !! Even your dogtag is Geelong colours !! After my tour, maybe we could get together one time...you know, have a chat over a glass of sparkly white. (you don't seem like a beer-doggie to me)But I am glad you enjoyed the game, have to go now...I am mailing this while flying over the ocean on my way to Hawaii !!